Help Customers Safely Navigate Around Danger With Event or Barricade Tape
Often businesses need to organize a line, provide direction to customers, make it safe and easy for customers to enter or wait outside a store or otherwise to direct traffic.
Barricade tape provides an excellent temporary solution for marking job sites, walking routes, pick-up & drop off areas, and more.
Bagwell Promotions offers a variety of solutions. Our barricade tape is Weatherproof, Strong, and Nonadhesive 3 mil polyethylene tape available in 3 or 6-inch widths. The custom tape can be produced with fast 5 Day Production and a minimum quantity of 2 rolls. The stock tape is available for immediate shipment. We make it easy to begin marking your areas with your message!
Who Needs Event or Barricade Tape?
- Retail and Grocery Stores
- Construction Sites
- Work Sites
- Firing Ranges
- Law Enforcement
- Cities and Municipalities
- Any Business Or Organization that needs to direct traffic or keep people out of an area.
Get Custom Barricadeet Custom Barricade Tape or Use A Stock Message or Design
Customize Event Barricade Tape
Now, you can customize your barricade tape with directions, instructions, messages,e or logo. Order as few as two rolls in three or six-inch width with a production time of about five days. Available in white or yellow. Easy online ordering. This product is made in the USA.
Stock Message | Barrier Tape
Order these Stock Barrier Tapes are printed on 3″x 1000′ roll – Available in black on yellow printing only, Choose from these Stock Messages: • CAUTION • CAUTION DO NOT ENTER • POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS • SHERIFF LINE DO NOT CROSS • FIRE LINE DO NOT CROSS • DANGER • CAUTION CONSTRUCTION AREA • CAUTION MEN WORKING. Easy online ordering. Immediate shipment on stock designs.
You May Also Be Interested In
Indoor & Outdoor Banners
We offer stock and custom produced banners for both indoor or outdoor use in just about any sizes. Banners can be used to draw attention because of their size or their color, which draws the eye. Use these banners in a busy area to separate your business from the rest of the crowd or to just “make an announcement.” We also offer flag banners, garden banners, and more.
More Information on Barricade Tape
This product is used according to the color specifications set by OSHA and ANSI. It is used primarily as a safety precaution for various industries and procedures.
- Construction tape is used in construction zones to notify people about ongoing construction and possible hazards within the marked area. Construction tape usually employs a yellow-black color combination and incorporates printed text, such as “Under Construction,” “Caution,” “Work Zone,” and “Keep Out” (among others). This type of barrier tape is commonly found at the site of renovations, demolition, and minor repairs.
- Hazard tape is used in locations containing a substantial danger such as electrocution hazards or areas within which there is a risk of exposure to toxic chemicals. In some regions, the specific color combination indicates the type of threat. For example, the yellow-black tape may be used to signal the presence of a physical hazard (e.g., a hole), while magenta-yellow can denote a radiation hazard. This type of barrier tape is commonly used in laboratories, production areas, and industrial zones.
- Traffic control device tape is used to control traffic, whether foot traffic or vehicle traffic. Traffic control device tapes are used as temporary traffic signals to redirect traffic during a parade or whenever a road is closed. These are usually brightly colored, either in solid orange or an orange-white combination.
- Police tape or law enforcement tape is used to isolate, protect, and preserve a crime scene. Police tape is used to notify the public that an investigation is on going and that a particular area is restricted. This is usually seen with a yellow-white, yellow-black, or blue-white color combination.
- Firefighter tape is used to isolate a particular area during or after a fire to keep the public away from fire-related risks (e.g., smoke inhalation, airborne particulate matter, and damaged structures).